Information Technology and E-Learning Unit
Spreading the culture of e-learning and promoting the use of modern technology in the educational process to achieve the vision of 2030 and the policy of Taif University.
The objective of the Information Technology and E-Learning Unit is to activate the use of modern technology in the educational process, and to spread the e-learning culture in line with the policy of the Deanship of E-Learning and Information Technology at Taif University; The unit seeks to improve the quality of educational services by holding training courses to develop the skills of faculty members and students, and to provide the necessary support to them, in cooperation with the Deanship of E-Learning and Information Technology at Taif University.
1. Improving the quality of the traditional educational process by providing educational means based on the use of e-learning technologies.
2. Coordination with the Deanship of E-Learning and Information Technology in everything related to e-learning projects in the college.
3. Establishing training programs in the field of e-learning and related programs for the faculty's employees.
4. Holding seminars and lectures to spread the culture of e-learning among faculty members and students in the college.
5. Full supervision of the college website; From follow-up, development, and update information.
6. Determining the college's needs for technological equipment and modern devices.
7. Carry out coordination and follow-up tasks to train faculty members in the college on e-learning applications with the Deanship.
8. Shifting to the electronic approach to offering courses by redesigning them from the traditional image to an interactive electronic style.
9. Providing technical support to the faculty's employees in all e-learning software in cooperation with the Deanship.
10. Encouraging cooperation and coordination between the educational community institutions and the private sector in the field of re-education and training.
11. Preparing the unit's strategic plan.
12. Periodically submit recommendations and reports to His Excellency the Dean.