Dear "user and visitor" of Taif University Portal, your visit to our portal is explicit consent from you on what represents "Taif University Portal", which is based in the city of Taif in Saudi Arabia, and thus you must comply with the conditions and the items contained in this page.
- It is strictly forbidden to make any illegal attempt to breach or circumvent terms of protection or use the portal for purposes other than those specified, or withhold any of portal services for authorized users, or any other use, or save, or change, or damage to the information, or any interference in the gate or operation, although any evidence of such acts may be subject to the legal issue.
- Portal does not collect any personal information about you without your knowledge when you visit our portal, although you may provide us with that information in some special cases, such as "Portal use applications", we collect and save certain information automatically, such as your Internet Protocol "IP" of the area you come from and access the Internet, or whether you enter through a specific proxy by your Internet provider "ISP", or the time and date of your visit to the site which you linked directly to our portal.
- We use statistics to make our portal more useful to visitors and users like to know which information is most important for visitors and users and which are less important, and for other purposes such as determining the technical specifications for the design of the portal and provide system performance and weak points. These information are not shared absolutely outside the scope of the support team for this gate, except in the case of a request by the competent judicial authorities.
- Abide by those responsible for the Portal of Taif University respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information, and recognize our obligation to keep sensitive information secure, we have prepared a security and privacy document to keep you informed on current practices in the context of the management of electronic information on our portal.
- What governs our approach to personal information is a privacy and security laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and we are committed to protecting your privacy whether you are browsing for information or you are conducting any electronic services with us.
Gather and Usage of electronic information
- When you visit our portal, we will not keep your personal information unless you choose to receive any of our electronic services.
- Our network server collects your IP addresses automatically when you visit our portal that (an IP address is your address number of your device that allows other computers attached to the Internet know where to send the data, nevertheless this address does not reveal your personality ).
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to compile statistics about the usage of the portal.
- The cookies used our portal, and on the whole, these files help users to move easily within the portal.
- If you wish, you can use these files in order to "remember" the password, facilitate and accelerate the process of your access to some parts of the gate.
- These files are stored in the hard disk of your computer, note that the cookies used by our portal encrypted, making it unreadable to any third party.
Protecting personal information
- Your personal information is only available to those in charge of our portal who need to know that information.
- Your personal information will not be available for public inspection without your permission, and that the personal information of the users of the portal will not be shared, sold or transferred to any third party without your prior consent.
- Access to such information is only available to those qualified professionals who provide services compatible with the nature of your interactions with our portal.
- Some part of our portal are connected to other sites created and maintained by other institutions, whether public or private.
- We provide these links for your information and usefulness, and when you click on any of those links, you are leaving our portal, and therefore the policies of our information management will not take place there.