Department of Physics
Excellence in teaching and scientific research in the field of physics and community service locally and internationally.
Prepare highly qualified graduates in the field of physics to serve the community
- To Provide distinguished and advanced study program in the field of physics sciences and applications.
- To meet the needs of the labor market of trained and qualified national graduates.
- To support and encourage graduate studies and scientific research to find scientific solutions to the problems of society.
- To strengthen cooperation between the department and the corresponding academic and scientific research centers.
- To Provide sources of knowledge and modern technology to develop graduates abilities in innovation, leadership and self-learning.
- To attract distinguished faculty members.
BSc of Physics.
Message by the Department Head
Physics is the science of interpreting and characterizing natural phenomena and knowing the laws that govern the universe from the atom to the galaxy, as this science deals with cosmic properties that can be measured such as force, energy, mass and charge. The science of physics is considered one of the oldest sciences, it is from the days of the Greek philosophers through. Considering the university administration's constant keenness to develop scientific plans in the various departments, the department of physics developed a comprehensive study plan consistent with the requirements of this orientation, after completing this plan within eight semesters the student, will receive a Bachelor of Science degree in physics according to the objectives set of physics programs. Finally, I thank the university administration for its continuous support to provide the Department's work requirements and all the contributors and actors in the development of the department, also I thanks and appreciation my colleagues, the employees in physics department and the administration of the University College of Turabah.
- الخطة الدراسية
- Astrophysics 2034220-3
- ATOMOIC AND MOLECULAR SEPCTROSCPY 2034105-3
- Classical Mechanics2 2033103-2
- Computational Physics 2034216-2
- Computer Aplicationa in Physics2 2033101-2
- Computer Application In Physics1 2032204-3
- Crystal Sturcture 2034213-2
- Differntial Equations For Physics 2032203-3
- Electromagnetics Thoery 2033205-3
- Electronic Microscope 2034221-3
- Electronics 2034104-4
- General Physics1 2031204-4
- General Physics2 2032102-4
- Graduation Project 2034201-3
- Heat and Thermodynamics 2032101-3
- Introduction to Plasma Physics 2034215-2
- Laser Physics and its Applications 2034203-4
- Mathematical Physics1 2033102-3
- Mathematical Physics2 2033203-3
- Medical and Biophysics 2034210-2
- Modern Physics 2033105-4
- Nanoscience and Technology 2034212-2
- Nuclear Physics 2034103-4
- Optical Physics 2033104-4
- Optical properties of semiconductors 2034218-3
- Photonics 2034223-3
- Physics of Renewable Energies 2034211-2
- Pysics of Semiconductors 2034222-3
- Quantum Physics1 2033202-3
- Quantum Physics2 2034204-2
- Radiation Physics 2034202-4
- Radiation Protection 2034224-3
- Reactor Physics 2034217-2
- Research Skills in Physics 2034101-2
- Solar Cells Physics 2034219-3
- Solid State Physics1 2033201-4
- Solid State Physics2 2034102-2
- Statistical Physics 2033204-3
- Vibrations and Waves 2032201-4