Community Service Unit
It is concerned with the following tasks:
1. Study the needs of the community surrounding the college.
2. Develop an annual plan of community service.
3. Implementation of the approved community service plan.
4. Measuring the satisfaction of the community parties with the community services provided.
5. Communication with relevant community institutions.
6. Holding periodic meetings with the beneficiaries of the services of the College.
7. Preparation of an annual report on the work of the unit and submit it to the College Council.