Quality and Academic Development Committee
The College Academic Development and Accreditation Committee has been reconstituted for the academic year 1444-1445. It is linked organizationally and administratively to the Dean of the College and procedurally to the Dean of the Deanship of University Development affiliated to the University Vice Presidency for Academic Affairs and Development. It consists of:
- College Vice Dean / Dr. Abdul Aziz Al-Duqail
- Vice Dean/ Dr. Faten Yanksari
- Head of the Art Department / Dr. Faisal Al-Zahrani
- Head of the Fashion and Textile Design Department / Dr. Samira Al-Otaibi
- Head of the Interior Design Department / Dr. Dalal Al-Shamrani
- In charge of the work of the head of the graphic design department / d. Manar Hassan
- Coordinator of the College Development Committee, male section/Dr. Hamed Azab
- Coordinator of the College Development Committee, Female Section/Dr. Nourhan Safar
- Coordinator of the Academic Development and Accreditation Committee, Department of Arts / Dr. Doaa master
- Coordinator of the Development and Academic Accreditation Committee, Department of Fashion and Textile Design / Dr. Elham Abdel Aziz
- Coordinator of the Academic Development and Accreditation Committee, Department of Interior Design/Dr. Nourhan Saqr
The main tasks of the Academic Development and Quality Unit:
• Follow up on updating and correcting study plans.
• Follow up the implementation of study plans.
• Follow up the preparation of the material file.
• Follow up the progress of the educational process.
• Follow up the implementation of the program transformation plans.
• Follow up on adherence to academic accreditation standards
Distinguishing in the management of quality systems and development, and achieving excellence in them at the regional level within the framework of the Kingdom’s vision 2030.
Follow-up and continuous development of the college’s performance through an effective quality system in coordination with all units and departments of the college to contribute to achieving the Kingdom’s 2030 vision and national transformation programs.