Achievements of the College of Design and Applied Arts
Achievements/activities carried out by the College of Designs and Applied Arts
Under the supervision of student clubs
● Art Base Club, Arts Department, under the supervision of Dr. Reham Al-Arabi.
● Ijad Club, Graphic Design Department, under the supervision of Mr. Altaf Sanqali.
● Fikra Club, Interior Design Department, under the supervision of Dr. Rasha Alwan.
● Fashion Design Club, Fashion and Textile Design Department, under the supervision of Dr. Amira Salama.
Achievements of the College of Designs and Applied Arts for the academic year 1444 AH:
Activities of the Interior Design Department that were held during the academic year 1444 and during the three semesters
Introductory forum for new female students on Sunday 2/8/1444 AH Hall 12 of the Interior Design Department, presented by the department’s faculty members + Fikra Club
Introducing Fikra Club on Tuesday 2/24/1444 AH in the lobby of the College of Designs and Applied Arts presented by the Fikra Club
- Celebrating Saudi National Day on Tuesday 1/3/1444 AH in Building (13) in the corridor of the Interior Design Department, presented by the Fikra Club in partnership with the student clubs in the college.
- A seminar introducing the King Salman Charter presented by Dr. Fat n yanksari on Thursday 3/24/1444 AH on the Maharat platform
- Introducing the importance of program accreditation for the Interior Design Department in the ninth week from 3/27 to 4/2 across the semesters, presented by female faculty members + Fikra Club.
- Academic Advising + Fikra Club presented a workshop: Preparing a CV and Profile . 4/14/1444 AH - November 8, 2022 on the Blackboard platform
- Academic Advising + Fikra Club presented a workshop: Personal interviews and introduction to the Linkdin platform on 4/15/1444 AH - November 9 , 2022 Blackboard platform
- Kh. Hadeel Al-Nafi’i The 3D MAX program basics course was presented . On January 22-26, 2023 AD, in attendance at the hall 13323
- i. Raneem Al-Shamrani presented the design idea development course on 1/30-31/2023 AD in my presence in the college’s activities hall .
- Idea Club Activating the furniture design competition ( Arabic language) 2-1-2023 AD Attend the college activities hall
- Student Sanaa Al-Thaqafi presented a meeting to discuss ( NEOM projects ) . on the date 2\2\2022 AD in attendance B activities hall
- Student. Hams Al-Sufyani presented the architectural sketches course . 6-8\2\2023 AD Attend the college activities hall
- Dr.. Faten Yaneksari presented the (practical training) meeting. 3/27/2023 remotely (online) via the Black Power platform in the College of Design and Arts community Applied.
- Student Manar Al-Thaqafi presented a workshop on the art of preparing project presentations using Adobe design programs . 28-30\3\2023 AD Online via the Maharat platform .
- i. Hams Al-Sufyani provided user experience development 4/5/2023 AD remotely (online) via the Blackboard Design Community .
- Student Mead Al-Sufyani presented a workshop on directing projects by showing (Corona - Viray ). 9 - 11/4/2023 AD online via the BlackWord platform .
- Graduate Sarah Al-Thubaiti presented the PMP Project Management Workshop 1-3/5/2023 AD, in attendance, in the college’s activities hall.
- Sanaa Al-Thaqafi graduate presented a workshop on sustainability strategies and green architecture 7-9\5\2022 AD Remotely (online) via the Maharat platform
- Dr.. Rasha Alwan presented a contract preparation course And the budget calculation. May 21, 2023 AD. My attendance in the college activities hall
- Graduate Sally Naqash presented a post-graduation life meeting on May 24, 2023 (online) via the Blackboard platform . In the College of Design and Applied Arts community
- a. Munira Al-Dajani presented an exhibition of the outcomes of the course Interior Design 5/ Tourism Projects Wednesday 4/8/1444 AH Activities Room - College of Designs and Applied Arts
- a. Munira Al-Dajani I presented an exhibition of course outcomes/graduation project Wednesday 4/8/1444 AH Lobby of the College of Design and Applied Arts
- a. Ghada Al-Ghanimi I presented an evaluation exhibition for the Interior Design 3/Administrative Projects course Wednesday - Thursday 8/4/1444 AH 9/4/1444 AH Building (13) in the corridor of the Interior Design Department
- Department of Interior Design Graduation project exhibition for female students of the Department of Interior Design 7/15/1444 AH In attendance, Building 13, second floor, Department of Interior Design
- The Department of Interior Design, an exhibition of graduation projects for female students of the Department of Interior Design, 11/19/1444 AH Girls’ Theater, Building 7
- ● The Fourth Practical Forum: A number of male and female students participated in the forum. The student, Jumana Khaled, won the eighth level. The student presented a paper entitled “The effect of internal architecture elements on brain waves in the light of neuro-architecture studies and the extent of its application by specialists in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.” First place in scientific posters in the branches of human sciences.
● Creativity and Design Forum (Second Creativity and Design Forum): at the College of Designs and Applied Arts and its duration is four days. and female students in Section 182.
● The First Alumni Forum, Taif University 1441-1442 AH: It was held for three days, starting from 11/17/1442 AH. The opening ceremony was sponsored by the President of Taif University, Prof. Youssef Asiri, and included a group of fruitful seminars to help the future graduation probe.
Activities of the Graphic design department that were held during the academic year 1444 and during the three semesters
- Mr. Manal Hawsawi - Introducing new students to the Graphic Design Department - 2/10/1444 AH Building 13 - Hall 1331 0
- Mr. Manal Hawsawi - Introducing female students to the Ijad Club of the Graphic Design Department 2/24/1444 AH Building 13 - Entrance to the College of Designs and Applied Arts
- Mr. Manal Hawsawi - National Day celebration - 3/1/1444 AH Building 13 - Entrance to the College of Designs and Applied Arts
- Mr. Rahma Al-Zahrani - Saudi Coffee - 1/4/1444 AH Building 13 - Hall 13312
- Dr. Susan Harara - Mr. Manal Hawsawi - Mr. Israa Khairo - Graphic Design Department Rapporteur Exhibition - 4/2/1444 AH via Maharah platform
- Dr.. Susan Harara - A. Altaf is a Senegalese. -A . Manal Hawsawi . -A . Sarah Al-Ghamdi. -A . Amani Al-Zahrani. - a. Israa Khairo - Graphic Achievements Exhibition - 4/14/1444 AH - B Graphic Design Department
- A systematic exhibition for a national decorative design course - Dr. Susan Harara - 7/24/1444 AH, Building 13, Hall 13307- 13317
- Exhibition (World Down Syndrome Day 2023 ) - Dr. Hayat Al-Zahrani Dr. Susan Harara 8/26/27/1444 AH - outside the university
- Event: Down Syndrome enhances participation and effective integration into society Dr. Hayat Al-Zahrani - Mr. Altaf Sanqali - Ejad Club female students - 3/21/2032 AD - inside the university
- The department’s female students participated and won second place in the Cultural Olympiad ( graphic design axis) - Deanship of Student Affairs - 11/4/1444 AH inside the university
- Participation and victory of female students from the department in third place in the Cultural Olympiad (group debates for colleges) Deanship of Student Affairs 11/4/1444 AH inside the university
● Introductory Forum for New Students: The meeting took place through virtual halls, by a group of female students in the department on January 22, 1442 AH.
● Saudi National Day: The National Day was activated through virtual halls on the National Day, by faculty members on February 13, 1442 AH.
● Taif University Pioneers Forum: Through virtual halls, by a group of female students in the department on 4/13/1442 AH.
● The Fourth Cultural Olympiad: through the virtual halls, by a group of female students from the department, on 2-4/7/142 AH.
● Designing a logo for the Rose Festival: A group of female students in the department participated in designing the logo for the sectarian Rose Festival on 7/26/1442 AH through virtual halls.
● The second creativity and design forum: through virtual halls, by Dr. Hayat Al-Zahrani on 4/8/1442 AH.
● The Scientific Forum: Through the virtual halls, by a group of female students from the department, on 16/8/1442 AH.
Fashion and Textile Design Department that were held during the academic year 1444 and during the three semesters
- Fashion Design Club members + faculty members - introductory forum for new female students - Thursday 2/12/1444 AH - 9/8/2022 AD University theater _
- Members of the Fashion Design Club with the club supervisor - Introduction to the Fashion and Textile Design Club - Tuesday - 2/24/1444 AH 9/22/2022 in the lobby of the ground floor, College of Applied Arts and Design
- Members of the Fashion Design Club with the club supervisor + faculty members Celebrating National Day on Tuesday 1/3/1444 AH 9/27/2022 AD in the lobby of the ground floor, College of Designs and Applied Arts
- Dr.. Hoda Abdel-Al Salah - Basics of ready-made clothing industry 3/21/1444 - Maharat platform
- Prof. Dr. Elham Abdel Aziz - How to prepare a research plan for graduation projects - 3/29/1444 College Activities Hall
- Dr. Hind Abdel Ghaffar - Self-development and strategic planning for life and linking it to the clothing culture - 4/19/1444 AH - College Activities Hall
- Dr. Samira Al- Otaibi - Brand Identity - 3/21/1444 AH Maharat platform
- Dr. Amira Ali Abdel Rashid Salama - Sustainability practices in the field of fashion 3/27/1444 AH, Maharat platform
- Shahla Akram Shah - Learn knitting techniques in the simplest ways 2/7/1444 Activities Hall
- Ibtihal Hassan Al- Jaeed - Basics of the Digital Fashion Design Program 1/7/1444 AH Activities Hall
- Nada Dhafer Al-Ahmari, the art of decoupage - 6/25/1444 Activities Hall
- Dr.. Hoda Abdel-Al Salah - Recycling clothes using different embroidery techniques 6/25/1444 Maharat platform
- Dr.. Hoda Abdel-Al Salah - Art Crochet workshop 3/7/1444 Activities hall
- Prof. Dr. Elham Abdel Aziz Seminar / Colors and their effect on your appearance 6/25/1444 _ College activities hall
- Dr. Amira Ali Abdul Rashid Salama - Textile Printing Textile Printing 7/3/1444 AH Activities Hall
- Dr. Hend Abdel Ghaffar, International Day of Older Persons - 6/29/1444, Activities Hall
- Fashion Design Club Female Students - Down Syndrome Promoting Participation and Integration 3/23/2023 University Theater, Female Section
- Maha Al-Rubaie - Raneem Mishal Al-Tuwairqi - Malika Muhammad - Manahil Al-Nimri - Hand Embroidery Art Workshop - 10/20/1444 AH - Activities Hall
- Nada Dhafer Al-Ahmari - Small Projects Development - 10/28/1444 - Activities Hall
- Sondos Al-Mashaibi - Crochet art course 11/15/1444 Activities Hall
- Dr.. Hoda Abdel-Al Salah - A symposium entitled Clothing education and clothing care 10/5/1444 - Maharat platform
- Dr.. Amira Ali Abdul Rashid Salama - Embroidery Art Symposium - 4/7/2023 - Maharat platform
- Dr. Amira Ali Abdul Rashid Salama - Students : Shireen Al-Qarni - Razan Al-Mahmel - Maha Al-Rubaie - Down Syndrome Activity 21-23/3/2023 Heart of Taif Complex
- Dr. Hind Abdel Ghaffar - Symposium on Islamic Ihram Weaving 11/2/1444 - Maharat Platform
● Fourth Scientific Forum: Participation in the fourth scientific forum was conducted by the research of the student Saraa Al-Qudah under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Elham Abdel Aziz, entitled: “The Effect of Interactive Books on Developing the Capacities of Children with Determination in Life Skills Using Different Kinds of Fabrics,” an eighth-level student Department of Fashion and Textile Design. The student won the second place in the scientific posters in the humanities branch. Where the student was discussed on Sunday 28/3/2021 AD.
● Creativity and Design Forum: An initiative to establish (the “Second” Creativity and Design Forum) at the College of Designs and Applied Arts. Its duration is four days. The aim is to hold several courses, cultural activities and workshops for all departments of the College of Designs and Applied Arts. Our male and female students at the university started on 3/15/2021 and ended on 3/18/2021. The members of the Fashion and Textile Design Department presented several courses and workshops in the specialty.
Arts Department activities that were held during the academic year 1444 and during the three semesters
My presence with the club supervisor - Introductory Forum for New Female Students - Thursday 2/12/1444 AH 9/8/2022 AD on the university saddle
- My presence with the club supervisor - Introduction to the club from the Arts Department - Tuesday 2/24/1444 AH 9/22/2022 in the lobby of the ground floor, College of Applied Arts and Design
- My presence with the club supervisor - Celebrating National Day - Tuesday - 3/1/1444 AH 9/27/2022 AD In the lobby of the ground floor of the College of Applied Arts and Design
- Dr. Hamid Azab Seminar on: The basics and skills of fine photography using oil colors 3/24/1444 - Maharat platform
- Dr. Ibrahim Al-Sharari The role of art therapy in improving social communication skills among students with learning difficulties 3/24/1444 Skills platform
- Dr. Faisal Al-Zahrani - The aesthetics of Arabic calligraphy in fine painting - 3/27/1444 AH Maharat platform
- Dr. Nani Mahmoud Ismail - Study of plastic and color values in the technique of pouring acrylic colors - 3/28/1444 AH College activities hall
- Dr. Linda Al -Daadi - Local Raster Drawing Course - 3/29/1444 AH - Maharat Platform
- Dr. Reham Muhammad Al-Arabi - The synthesis and plastic aesthetics of the artistic work - 1/4/1444 AH - Maharat platform
- Dr. Reham Muhammad Al-Arabi - Authenticity and Contemporary Methodology Exhibition for a Course (Saudi Heritage) 4/6/1444 College lobby, ground floor of the college
- Dr. Linda Al-Daadi - Authenticity and Contemporary Systematic Exhibition for the Course ( Contemporary Trends in Artistic Expression) 4/6/1444 AH College lobby, ground floor
- Dr. Nani Mahmoud Ismail - A methodological exhibition for the course (Plastic Photography 2) - Plastic and color values in the acrylic color pouring technique 04/13/1444 AH College ground floor, Hall 13126
- Dr. Rania Abdel Mohsen Hussein Ghanem - Exhibitions and display windows Monday 2/13/2023 AD Building 13, ground floor , Block 107, Arts Department
- Dr. Linda Al- Daadi - Exhibition of the achievements of the second semester for courses in the art of advertising and principles of advertising and marketing Tuesday 7/23/1444 AH College lobby, ground floor
- Dr.. Hiyam Al-Sayed Al-Adawi - Exhibition of course outcomes (plastic photography 2, wall drawings, synthesis of materials) Wednesday 7/24/1444 AH College ground floor, Hall 13126
- Dr. Nani Mahmoud Ismail - An exhibition of course learning outcomes (plastic photography 1 - drawing 2 - textile decoration) Thursday 2/16/2023 College ground floor, Hall 13126
- Dr. Hamid Azab Seminar on: Basics and skills of fine photography using oil colors 11/5/2023 Skills platform
- Dr. Ibrahim Al-Sharari - The role of art therapy in improving the social communication skills of students with learning difficulties 10/5/2023 Skills platform
- Dr. Abdul Aziz Al-Daqeel - Get to know your child through his drawings - 5/8/2023 - Maharat platform
- Dr. Reham Muhammad Al-Arabi - A systematic exhibition for a course - (Jewellery and metalworking course) 11/5/1444 AH, Building 13, ground floor of the college, Hall 125
- Dr. Nani Mahmoud Ismail, a systematic exhibition ( contemporary trends in artistic expression) and plastic photography 3/11/1444 AH College lobby, ground floor of the college
- Arwa Al -Maliki, Sera Exhibition for the Ceramic Techniques Course, 11/11/1444, Building 13, Ground Floor, College, Hall 127
- Activities of the Sixth Cultural Olympiad : Razan Mansour Al-Nasiri - Bushra Abdullah Al-Zahrani - Razan Moeid Al- Hari Thi - Ohood Hussein Al-Thabeti - Sawsan Al-Attar
● Influential art course on the Maharat platform within the activities of the Deanship of Student Affairs on 11/3/1442 AH Prepared and presented by Dr. Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al-Daqeel, an enriching educational course for university students about the influence of art that included a historical overview, its features, the methods used by the artists, as well as The most prominent plastic artists and their biographies were discussed, their paintings were reviewed, their artistic production was highlighted with a comment on the techniques used and how the recipient can understand them and absorb all the data of this artistic method.
● A seminar on Develop Your Talent on My Skills Platform on 3/7/1442 AH: Prepared and presented by Dr. Ibrahim Salama Al Sharari The presentation was made through my Skills platform. The objective of the activity was to search for talent and seek help from sources that might inspire a person to find his talent. And looking at family history and what are the hobbies practiced by parents and grandparents, reading some books on talents and developing them, spending time practicing and developing the talent that a person already has, spending some time drawing and coloring with children, volunteering in voluntary work, not being afraid of Trying new things and activities. The symposium targeted the category of education personnel (teachers, male and female supervisors). The implementation of the technical educational symposium was carried out within the framework of the integration project between Taif University and the General Administration of Education in Taif Governorate, where coordination was established between the Art Department at the College of Designs and Applied Arts and Educational Supervision.
● A lecture on the art of optical illusion within the activities of the College of Designs (the second creativity forum) in the college on 7/29, 1442 AH Prepared and presented by Dr. Abdul Aziz bin Abdul Rahman Al-Duqail via the Blackboard platform The lecture aimed to introduce optical illusion, which is a type of abstract art based On the representation of geometric shapes and the interaction of color values to create optical illusion. It gives a sense of movement, stillness, depth, prominence, swelling and flicker from the surface of the painting. It combines art, optics, mathematics and kinesiology. The lecture dealt with the concept, origin and development, pioneers, types, intellectual concepts and the process of perception Technical characteristics and techniques used.
● A seminar on the principles of drawing on my skills platform, on 20/7/1442 AH: