Types of Membership
The membership of the Saudi Society for Academic Guidance is divided to four types:
To learn about the conditions and procedures of obtaining the Society’s membership click here
The Advantages of the Membership of the Saudi Society for Academic Guidance:
- Keeping in touch, locally and globally, with the important events and updates regarding academic guidance and all its aspects.
- Attending the members’ gatherings, workshops and training courses on various topics.
- Obtaining the Society’s publications such as books, research papers, studies and hard and soft copies of its periodicals.
- Contributing one’s own ideas and opinions through writing for the Society’s periodical pamphlet and Journal.
- The opportunity to join the Society’s Administrative Board, committees and work teams.
- Obtaining a membership certificate and card.
- Benefiting from the discounts the Society offers on its events, services and publications.
- Publishing in the journal issued by the Society.
- Supporting the scientific production of the Society’s members.
- The priority in nomination for the tasks entrusted to the Society.