The Applied College was established in the name of Community College by the Royal Decree No. 1093 the 11/21/1428 H based on the recommendation of the Higher Education Council in its 46th meeting No. 20/46/1428 the 2/6/1428 H. The college was restructured under the name of College of Applied Studies by the Ministerial Decree No. 37775 the 3/24/1441 H and the Executive Decision of the University President No. 25265 the 1/4/1441 H. And it was restructured again under the name of the Applied College by the decision of His Excellency the Vice Minister of Education for Universities, Research and Innovation No. 4300210478 the 1/3/1443 AH and the executive decision of His Excellency the President of the University No. 13289/1 the 12/3/1443 H.