Research projects in the medical field:-A
- 1-Influence of high altitudes on immune status of diabetic patients living in Taif City, KSA.
- 2-Potential lung tissue injury by reactive oxygen species after moving from high altitude places to sea level and the possible protection ways: an animal study.
- 3-Genetic basis of the relation between cardiovascular diseases and altitude.
- 4-Molecular Diagnosis of Sickle Cell Anemia in Taif Population as an Example of High Altitude Area in Saudi Arabia.
- 5-Early diagnosis of keratoconus at high altitude using molecular genetic technique.
- 6-The effect of high altitude on the anthropometric measurements of the newborn babies in west Saudi Arabia.
- Research projects in the environmental field:B
- Gene bank for the conservation and propagation of endangered high altitude rare medicinal plants in the Western Region in Saudi Arabia.
- Molecular characterization of endophytic fungi associated with high altitude juniperus tree and their antimicrobial activities.
-Research projects in the agricultural field:C
- Altitudinal polymorphic variation in candidate genes on reproduction ingoats and sheep in Saudi Arabia.