- Connecting Taif University’s strategic plan regarding higher studies and research to the Kingdom’s plans of economic and social development, with focus on the needs of Taif community and the aspects in which the University can achieve academic distinction.
- Integrating and coordinating the efforts of the University’s higher studies students and researchers in its research centers on the one hand, and between them and the higher studies students and researchers in specialized research centers on the level of the Kingdom on the other hand.
- Varying and growing research financial resources and its applications.
- Developing human resources as they are the main propeller in carrying out the plans and programs of research, whether they are faculty members, research assistants, technicians or administrative staff.
- Supporting the activities of writing and translation.
- The constant evaluation of the higher studies and research programs outcomes in Taif University.