ACADEMIC YEAR 1441/1442 H
Achievements for the Month of Muharram 1442 H
- Developing Taif University plan to enhance the employability of its graduates.
- Submitting a proposal to transfer the Department of Sports Sciences to the College of Applied Medical Sciences.
- Conducting a workshop on programmatic accreditation.
- Submitting a proposal to transfer the Department of Law to the College of Law.
- Submitting a proposal to transfer the University Counseling Department to the University Counseling Center.
- Holding the annual forum for university leaders and employees.
- Following up on the issuance of the instructor’s procedural guide of e-learning.
- Approving the organizational guide and its appendices for conferring honorary academic certificates and titles on persons collaborating with health colleges.
Achievements for the Month of Safar 1442 H
- Submitting a proposal of "I hear and obey” platform on the occasion of the Kingdom's National Day.
- Submitting a proposal for the Cultural Olympiad of Saudi universities.
- Submitting a proposal for naming the Great Hall after His Excellency the late Prof. Dr. Abdullah Banajah.
- Submitting a proposal for the National Consultative Committees (Vice Presidents’ Committee for Development and Quality).
- Submitting the self-study reports as well as the national accreditation requirements of (5) academic programs (Medicine, Pharmacy, General Biology, English Language, and Clinical Laboratories).
- Submitting the self-study report as well as the international accreditation requirements (CEA) of the English Language Center.
- Approving the safe return plan and the alternative plan for distance learning and electronic tests.
- Organizing the virtual World Mental Health Day Forum at Taif University under the theme of Mental Health for All.