Academic Year 1438/1439 H
Achievements for the Month of Muharram 1439 H
1. Adopting a mechanism for cooperation and integration between colleges to benefit from faculty members.
2. Developing a memorandum of understanding between TU and the Ministry of Health to provide health programs aimed at qualifying specialized cadres in school health.
3. Initiating the developmental evaluation project for the institutional and program academic accreditation at TU.
4. Circulating Fa’el Program (Non-vocational technical training) to all colleges after having approved by the higher academic committee.
5. Signing a memorandum of understanding between TU and the National Center for Assessment to integrate 21st century skills with learning outcomes.
Achievements for the Month of Safar 1439 H
1. Developing a plan for the international accreditation of the new programs.
2. Approving the establishment of the Academic Support Department.
3. Approving the establishment of the Measurement and Evaluation Office.
4. Approving the codes of the English language courses.
Achievements for the Month of Rabi' al-awwal 1439 H
1. Developing an electronic platform to supervise the training.
2. Giving students who have had their student record terminated a chance to be readmitted next year.
3. Approving a suggested proposal for the educational support project.
4. Approving TU graduate attributes (TUGA).
Achievements for the Month of Rabi' al-Thani 1439 H
1. Adopting the indicative domains of the GPA.
2. Adopting the electronic academic counselling project.
3. Adopting the graduation grades as well as the conditions of change of major in the departments.
4.Establishing the Office of the Vice Dean for Professional Development in the Deanship of University Development.
5. Approving the development of the electronic lexicon of Arabic terminology and integrating this initiative with the initiative to enrich Arabic content.
6. Issuing a resolution regarding the authoritative source for students’ stipends.
7. Proposing an e-learning plan for the year 2020.
8. Approving the academic calendar for the academic year 1438/1439 H.
9. Adopting the schedules regulations as well as the registration plan for the second semester for the academic year 1438/1439 H.
10. Approving “Wathayqatuk” initiative.
11. Adopting the electronic support and follow-up project for the academic environment at TU.
Achievements for the Month of Jumada al-awwal 1439 H
1. Adopting the analytical report of the first semester results for the academic year 1439/1438 H.
2. Proposing a computerized testing program.
3. Proposing “Exiting Exams” for programs that do not have professional or special tests.
4. Adopting a proposal to frame non-teaching academic hours.
5. Adopting a proposal to standardize practical and theoretical hours in the colleges.
Achievements for the Month of Jumada al-Thani 1439 H
1. Launching the trial version of the e-training platform.
2. Proposing the establishment of Taif University Award for Excellence.
Achievements for the Month of Rajab 1439 H
1. Approving the bases and mechanisms for the recruitment of non-Saudis as well as the respective forms.
2. Holding the graduation ceremony for the academic year 1438/1439 H on the main campus and the TU branches.
3. Developing the organizational guide of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Development and its affiliated divisions.
Achievements for the Month of Sha'ban 1439 H
1. Proposing the restructuring of the College of Dentistry.
2. Adopting a proposal for absence monitoring mechanism for faculty members.
3. Adopting the course of the empowerment of Saudi women and their developmental role in the vision of the Kingdom.
4. Approving a proposal to provide training seats for faculty members by Blackboard to qualify them to obtain an accredited certificate.
Achievements for the Month of Ramadan 1439 H
1. Adopting the project of developing the academic environment at TU (premises and halls).
2. Signing an agreement between the TU and the Armed Forces Hospitals.
3. Developing the internal quality management system guide.
4. Developing the strategic plan of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Development.
5. Developing the study grants’ students guide.
Achievements Required a Period of More Than a Month
1. The success of student’s admission for the academic year 1439/1440 H.
2. Facilitating procedures and making the necessary exceptions for the families of the martyrs and soldiers deployed.
3. Holding the graduation ceremonies for the academic year 1438/1439 H.
4. Nationalizing the Saudi posts for including faculty members as well as developing the regulations of the recruitment of non-Saudis.