Academic Year 1439/1440 H
Achievements for the Month of Muharram 1440 H
1. Adopting the guide for study grants’ students.
2. Implementing the professional counselling program for teaching assistants and lecturers.
3. Establishing the department of persons with special needs in Deanship of Student Affairs.
4. TU project for supporting people with determination.
5. Participating in CTQS exhibition in Jeddah to keep abreast of the latest developments in the media industry.
Achievements for the Month of Safar 1440 H
1. Developing the results report of TU graduates in the measurement tests.
2. Approving an implementation plan for QS report results.
3. Discussing the standard of the ratio of students to faculty members and proposing solutions for improvement.
4. Proposing the professional record project for faculty members.
Achievements for the Month of Rabi' al-awwal 1440 H
1. Establishing the Excellence Academy.
2. Restructuring the Community College under the name of the College of Applied Studies.
3. Issuing the guide for approving and adopting the textbooks.
4. Approving the (Academic Dose) initiative.
5. Proposing the active learning project.
Achievements for the Month of Rabi' al-Thani 1440 H
1. Issuing the organizational guide for TU colleges and deanships.
2. Issuing the guide for forming the colleges’ consultancy and professional committees.
3. Approving amendments made to the document of framing the teaching load (version2).
4. Signing a cooperation agreement between Taif University and Pearson.
Achievements for the Month of Jumada al-awwal 1440 H
1. Establishing the Saudi Association for University Teaching.
2. Signing a memorandum of understanding with IDP.
Achievements for the Month of Jumada al-Thani 1440 H
1. Issuing the procedural guide for skills evaluation by faculty members.
2. Forming the Academic Practices Evaluation Committee.
3. Completing the program transformation project for post graduate studies “Ulia” and conducting the respective review workshops.
4. Establishing the branches of the Saudi Management Association at TU.
5. Signing a cooperation agreement with the General Directorate of Education in Taif Governorate.
Achievements for the Month of Rajab1440 H
1. Establishing the Simulation and Medical Training Center.
2. Signing a cooperation agreement between the TUand Okaz Sports Club.
3. Participating in the development of the decision-making support system.
4. Including Chinese as one of the languages taught at the English Language Center.
5. Establishing the International Advisory Council of Taif University.
6. Signing a memorandum of understanding with Okaz Sports Club.
7. Approving the reissuance of the graduate’s certificates of Sharia program under the umbrella of the College of Sharia and Law.
8. Approving the standard regulations for the internship training program for health colleges.
Achievements for the Month of Sha'ban1440 H
1. Launching the "I am Programming" contest.
2. Signing three agreements with Saudi and American universities within the participation of TU in the International Exhibition of Higher Education in Riyadh 2019.
3. Establishing the first female scouting troop at TU.
4. Developing a programming technology program and adjusting the computer maintenance program at the Community College.
5. Signing an agreement with the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants.
Achievements for the Month of Ramadan 1440 H
1. Establishing the Saudi Scientific Association for Academic Counselling.
2. Launching the distance e-learning platform “Maharat”.
Achievements Required a Period of More Than a Month
1. The success of student’s admission for the academic year 1439/1440 AH.
2. Facilitating procedures and making the necessary exceptions for the families of the martyrs and soldiers deployed.
3. Holding the graduation ceremonies for the academic year 1439/1440 H.
4. Nationalizing the Saudi posts for including faculty members as well as developing the regulations of the recruitment of non-Saudis and the respective procedures.
5. Concluding the faculty professional development programs and developing the strategic plan for next year's programs, including the programs of training the professional development trainers.
6. Completing and submitting the self-study report and applying for academic accreditation.