Academic Year 1437/1438 H
Achievements for the Month of Safar 1438 H
1. Conducting faculty members professional development project.
2. Conducting executives and administrative staff development project.
3. Implementing the internship training program for the graduates of the Biotechnology department to qualify them for the labor market, numbering 143 students.
4. Addressing the issue of classifying the graduates of Biotechnology Department in coordination with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
5. Restructuring the Deanship of the Preparatory Year and changing its name to the Deanship of Supportive Studies.
Achievements for the Month of Rabi-ul-Awwal 1438 H
1. Adopting a mechanism for the admission of students for the academic year 1438/1439.
2. Adopting the implementation plan for the program transformation project and forming the project committees.
3. Adopting the implementation rules of the final exams and the respective procedures.
4. Forming the colleges’ subcommittees (science, health, and humanities colleges).
Achievements for the Month of Rabi-ul-Thani 1438 H
1. Adopting the payment rules of salary difference for non-Saudi faculty members.
2. Adopting a mechanism for the recruitment of non-Saudis.
3. Completing the requirements of 64 students in the internship training program for the Biotechnology Department after qualifying them, including the release of their certificates.
4. Adopting the structure of the affiliated divisions of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Development.
5. Addressing the disciplinary issue of the female students through an urgent special committee.
Achievements for the Month of Jumada al-awwal 1438 H
1. Approving the summer session.
2. Issuing the academic counselling guide.
3. Adopting the external and internal transfer at the College of Education.
4. Scheduling exams during the month of Ramadan.
5. Launching the educational tourism program initiative to vitalize the concept of educational tourism at Taif University.
6. Forming standing committees for admission and registration.
7. Signing a memorandum of understanding, scientific cooperation, and educational cooperation between Taif University and King Abdullah Air Defense College.
Achievements for the Month of Jumada al-Thani 1438 H
1. Issuing the calendar and the annual agenda of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Development.
2. Proposing a citizenship course.
3. Proposing the Excellence and Creativity Award at Taif University.
4. Following up on the framing of general requirements courses at TU.
Achievements for the Month of Rajab 1438 H
1. Developing a code for outstanding faculty members.
2. Developing a proposal for merging the College of Applied Medical Sciences and Humanities departments at the College of Education in Terba under the name of the College of Science and Humanities in Terba.
3. Signing a memorandum of understanding and cooperation between the TU and the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation, and forming a committee to coordinate in this respect.
4. Adopting standard regulations for the internship training program.
Achievements for the Month of Shaban1438 H
1. Developing a proposal to restructure the Colleges of Education and Science under the name of the College of Science and Humanities in Khurma.
2. Developing a proposal to restructure the College of Science and Arts in Rania under the name of the College of Science and Humanities in Rania.
3. Coordinating and holding the graduation ceremonies on the main campus as well as the university branches.
Achievements for the Month of Ramadan 1438 H
1. Following up on the restructuring of the College of Education as well as its programs.
2. Restructuring the College of Administrative Sciences and Finance under the name of the College of Business Administration.
3. Approving the courses of the general knowledge domain (the package of Islamic sciences).
4. Adopting the project of Taif University’s graduate attributes.
5. Holding the external reviewers’ workshops for the program transformation project at TU.
Achievements for the Month of Shawwal 1438 H
1. Adopting the new study plans for the Community College programs.
2. Approving Diploma at TU branches.
3. Initiating virtual classes for the courses of KSA History, University Skills, and Islamic Culture.
4. Approving the Developed Diploma in Education.
5. Partially launching “Fa’el Program” (Non-vocational technical training) in the summer session.
Achievements for the Month of Dhu al-Qi'dah 1438 H
1. Approving the final lists for the recruitment of new non-Saudi faculty members for the next academic year after reviewing their files and ascertaining that they match the approved criteria, and sending them to the Ministry of Education for approval or to the cultural attachés in the KSA embassies, by nationality.
2. Doing proofreading and editing for the guide of program transformation entitled “a leading country and a rising generation”.
Achievements for the Month of Dhu al-Hijjah 1438 H
1. Developing the evaluation report for the summer session.
2. Developing a practical plan to achieve the objectives and tasks of academic counselling at TU as well as a mechanism for vitalizing academic counselling at TU.
3. Initiating the implementation of “Invest Conscientiously” initiative which aims to achieve the learning outcomes, interaction, implementation and competition in the field of investment competition.
4. Developing the Diploma of Physical Education and Sports Sciences.
5. Developing the Diploma of Kindergarten.
6. Developing the Diploma of School Health.
Achievements for the Month of Muharram 1439 H
1. Adopting a mechanism for cooperation and integration between colleges to benefit from faculty members.
2. Developing a memorandum of understanding between TU and the Ministry of Health to provide health programs aimed at qualifying specialized cadres in school health.
3. Initiating the developmental evaluation project for the institutional and program academic accreditation at TU.
4. Circulating Fa’el Program (Non-vocational technical training) to all colleges after having approved by the higher academic committee.
5. Signing a memorandum of understanding between TU and the National Center for Assessment to integrate 21st-century skills with learning outcomes.
6. Developing a proposal to establish an academic quality control department.
Achievements Required a Period of More Than a Month
1. The success of student’s admission for the academic year 1438/1439 AH, based on exceptional criteria of accuracy and transparency, which includes:
Announcing and implementing the admission schedules.
Announcing the admission rates.
Holding a press conference regarding admission and its phases and criteria.
Facilitating procedures and making the necessary exceptions for the families of the martyrs and soldiers deployed.
2. The program transformation project, which includes:
Reforming and developing all the University programs including 51 programs.
Forming internal and external committees.
Conducting the internal and external audits and the review.
3. Holding the graduation ceremonies for the academic year 1437/1438 H, which includes:
Forming ad hoc main committees and subcommittees.
Organizing, coordinating and holding the graduation ceremonies on the main campus and the University branches at both the boys’ and girls’ sections.