Prof. Dr. Faisal Abdullah Saleh Al-Maliki
Vice-President for Academic Affairs & Development
- Visiting researcher, the University of Southern California, USA, 2019.
- Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Taif University, 2019.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics (Numerical Analysis), the University of Manchester, UK, 2009.
- Master's degree in Applied Numerical Analysis, the University of Manchester, UK, 2005.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Um al-Qura University, Saudi Arabia, 2002.
- Supervisor of the professional master's program in computational mathematics and its applications, Taif University, 2019.
- Dean of Student Affairs, Taif University, 2014-2017.
- Member of the Student Conference Development Committee for Graduate Students at KSA's universities - Ministry of Education, 2018.
- Member of the Committee of Student Affairs Deans, the Ministry of Higher Education, 2018.
- Member of the Committee of Student Affairs Deans, the General Secretariat of the Gulf Cooperation Council, 2014-2017.
- Member of the Supervisory Committee for Investment, Taif University, 2014-2017.
- Member of Taif University Council, 2014-2017.
- Editor-in-Chief of Taif University Forum, 2014-2017.
- Member of the Executive Committee of Makkah Youth Forum, 2015.
- Member of the Supervisory Committee for KAU Holy Quran Contest in Makkah region, 2015.
- Coordinator of Taif University for the Scientific Conference of Graduate Students at the Ministry of Higher Education, 2012-2017.
- Deputy Dean of Graduate Studies, Taif University, 2013-2014.
- Member of the Functional Committee for Library Development, Deanship of Library Affairs, 2013.
- Arbitrator of the National Olympics for Scientific Creativity (Creativity) organized by King Abdulaziz & his Companions Foundation for Giftedness and Creativity, 2013.
- Chair of the Study Plans Committee, Department of Mathematics, Taif University, 2012.
- Chair of the Quality Committee, Department of Mathematics, Taif University, 2011.
- Member of the American Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), 2004-2009.
- Using programming languages such as Python, Fortran, and Matlab.
- Experience in using Math software and programming packages.
- Reviewer in many specialized scientific journals.
- Published nearly 22 refereed scientific articles in specialized scientific journals.
- Taif University ceremony on the National Day of Saudi Arabia, 2015-2017.
- Workshop on "Dealing with students with special needs", 2018.
- Taif University President Tournament for Sports Excellence, 2018.
- Ithra Divan for Inspiring Stories, 2017.
- Scouting courses for Scouting Club students, 2014-2017.
- Exhibition of Cultures and Peoples, Taif University, 2017.
- Workshop on " Youth Role in Homeland Protection", 2017.
- Scientific research skills course, 2017.
- Talent and Creativity Forum, 2017.
- Ishrahha "Explain it" contest for disseminating scientific ideas, 2017.
- Media Forum, 2017.
- The University contest for Holy Quran reciter, 2017.
- Organizing the "Creativity and Innovation Exhibition" at Souq Okaz, 2013.
- Organizing the "Scientific Forum of Taif University Students ", 2013.
- Workshop on "Visions and Research Priorities at Taif University”, Deanship of Scientific Research, Taif University, 2011.