start of admission for non-Saudi applicants from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Taif University is pleased to announce the start of admission for non-Saudi applicants from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the next academic year 1442-1443. Application starts on SUNDAY 25/1/1442 to Saturday 2/2/1442 H, noting that no application will be considered after the end of the specified period.
Admission Requirements for External Grants:
The following conditions must be met:
1. The applicant must have a high school certificate or equivalent and translate it into an accredited translation in case it is not issued in Arabic language
2. The Government of the applicant's country agrees to study in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the countries that require the Saudi students.
3-. The applicant should not have another scholarship from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
4. The applicant's passport must be a valid for a period of not less than one year.
5. The age of the student should not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years.
6. The student must be physically fit.
7. Certificates and identification papers must be authenticated by competent authorities in the applicant's country, as well as by the Saudi Embassy in the country of the student. In the absence of a Saudi embassy in the country of the student, he may authenticate his documents from the nearest Saudi embassy in his country
8. Bring a certificate indicating that he is free of criminal precedents from the security services in the country of the applicant.
9. The applicant must bring two recommendations of scientific personalities or parties known in his country.
10. The applicant should not have been dismissed from any educational institutions in Saudi Arabia.
11. The applicant must pass the medical examination determined by the regulations and instructions after his arrival to Saudi Arabia.
Documents to be submitted electronically for submission to the study system of external grants:
High school certificate. .1
Passport valid for a period of not less than one year .2
3. The attachments should be in PDF format.
1. The applicant shall be responsible for maintaining the application number given to him, his email and mobile number after completion of the application. These will be needed for access and communication with student if selected for the grant.
2. Applicants must apply to Saudi Arabia residency regulations as well as the regulations, and instructions in force at the university.
3. Any application that does not meet requirements or lacks any of the required documents will be excluded.
4. Information registered in the application form will not be considered unless authenticated.
5. All documents issued in other languages should be translated by accredited office.
6.Applying for admission to the university and agree electronically means that the applicant has a preliminary nomination, and does not mean the final nomination unless the applicant is notified about this.
7. In the case of final nomination, the student is not entitled to transfer from university to another university except for what the university sees for the benefit of the student.
8. The student's desire to choose his / her specialization is taken into consideration considering the vacant seats at university.
Documents required to be attached in pfd form :-
1. Secondary school certificate.
2. Applicant's passport.
1. The applicant undertakes the validity of all the data entered in his application, and if it is found otherwise, the university has the right to exclude the application
I promise to attend the university on time in the admission notice 2.
3. I pledge to bring all the assets of my files in the event that I was accepted to the University, and the university has the right to terminate my scholarship if not brought within two months from the date of conformity.
4. I pledge that I will not make more than one application, and that in the event of my violation all submissions will be excluded
5. I undertake that I have reviewed all the conditions mentioned and I pledge the validity of all the data that I have submitted.
Through the following link (click here)
- Email Grants Management Grants@tu.edu.sa
- Foreign Grants Management Phone 00966557122651
- Fax Administration of Foreign Grants 00966127253760