Studies and Research Unit
To work on achieving leadership in scientific research and to take the lead in promoting scientific research at the university and to provide distinguished services at the level of research units.
To provide an attractive and encouraging environment for scientific research and enhance the role of the college in facing the research challenges facing faculty members in a systematic scientific way through the official channels of scientific research at the university.
- To promote the culture of scientific research in the college.
- Establishing a database that documents all research activities at the college level as well as providing a special research archive for each member within the college.
- To provide a competitive research environment conducive to scientific research.
- Encourage scientific competencies within the college to publish in magazines with high impact factor.
- Developing the research capacity of all faculty members.
- Invest the research capacity of the faculty members in facing societal challenges through the scientific method.
- Working on opening graduate programs through communication with the university administration.
1- Encouraging faculty members to carry out scientific research and disseminate the culture of scientific research in the college.
2- Implement the programs and policies of the Deanship of Scientific Research at the University and coordinate with them in terms of scientific research.
3- Proposing and implementing scientific conferences and seminars at the college and following up with the Deanship of Scientific Research at the university.
4- Supporting the projects of innovation in the college and its care and follow-up to the competent authorities inside and outside the university.
5- To sponsor the distinguished scientific productions and interest in promoting them in accordance with the university's orientations and policies.
6- To sponsor the distinguished scientific productions and interest in promoting them in accordance with the university's orientations and policies.
7- Participate in the preparation of the annual report of the college regarding the unit.
8- Work on processing the college labs with research and laboratory equipment, starting from the requirements of the departments through the work of the competition and submitting them to the university, completing the receipt of the requirements and examining them with the examination and inspection committees at the university and distributing them to the departments.
9- Carry out any other work assigned to him by the Dean of the College.