The Arabic Language Program is one of the Academic Programs of the University College at Rania . Admission to this program has started six years ago in the of the female section , while it started in the male section in the academic year 37/1438 H . The vision of the Arabic Language and Literature program seeks to establish a distinguished program both locally and regionally. A program that can graduate qualified students in the field of Arabic language and its literature .
The message of Arabic language and literature appears in contributing to the maintenance of Qur'an language and enhancing its values in the hearts of students and preparing qualified individuals to serve their religion and nations.
The study plan is based on designing courses that cover the various branches of the Arabic language like syntax, morphology, the different types of literature, criticism ,rhetoric, etc.
The objectives of Arabic Language Program :
- Paying attention to the language of the Qur'an, and enhancing its values in the hearts of students.
- The preparation of national qualified specialists in the field of Arabic Language and Literature .
- Granting the contemporary development needs associated with the different areas of the Arabic language and its skills.
- The contribution to teaching the requirements of university and colleges and , also, offering linguistic, literary and cultural consultations.
- The contribution to community service by implementing programs organized by the university in order to develop the language skills of people in different aspects of life .