Islamic studies program
A leading legal department, with scientific authenticity, academic excellence, and a modern presence.
To teach the Islamic sciences, to show the sharia and its comprehensiveness, and to qualify the specialized scientific competencies in the fields of forensic sciences and scientific research, in accordance with scientific quality standards to meet the needs of society.
• Work to disseminate the forensic science and raise awareness about its importance among the community.
• Promote the country's identity and Islamic privacy.
• Preparation and qualification of specialized competencies in Sharia and Islamic studies.
• Preparation of qualified judicial, legal, educational and educational competencies qualified scientifically and professionally fit.
• Contribute to the qualification of researchers and professors specialized in forensic science able to provide legal solutions to contemporary issues.
• Provide legal and intellectual consultation to relevant authorities