Reserving Center Services
Mechanism of reservation in the Simulation and Medical Training Center at Taif University
A reservation mechanism has been assigned to facilitate the entry and usage of services of the Simulation and Medical Training Center by its beneficiaries according to the following procedures:
- An official letter is sent to all the beneficiaries at Taif University in which they are required to specify their study and training needs for the- Simulation and Medical Training Center
- A special form for the center shall be filled out, indicating (date - number of halls and laboratories - type of training - equipment) and sent via e-mail to the center (email@example.com)
- Practical lectures for male / female students are divided into smaller groups that do not exceed 25 students per group to ensure physical distancing (see the mechanism of return Safety in Simulation and Medical Training Center, OSCE test stations privacy instructions).
- Communications will take place between the center and beneficiary coordinators to facilitate the workflow according to the sent schedule.
- Commit to the proposed schedules sent to the center. In case of any update, communicate with the center’s coordinator.
Training Programs and Activities Committee