The Safe Return In The Center
Mechanism for safe return to study at the Simulation and Medical Training Center at Taif University
Referring to the directives of His Excellency the President of the University to form a (Committee for Safe Return to Study at Taif University) and the Supreme Supervisory Committee for Safe Return to Study pursuant to His Excellency Decision No. (59665) dated 20/12/1441 AH,
The mechanism for returning to the simulation and medical training center at the university has been identified according to the following procedures during the second semester of the academic year 1441-1442 AH:
- Specify the exit and entry gates to and from the center, along with the placement of indicative panels to clarify that.
- Place guiding signs in the center's corridors determining the capacity of the facilities to ensure the application of social distancing (180-200 cm).
- Providing security check points to measure temperature and ensure the implementation of preventive precautions (sterilization, masks, gloves). In addition, checking the health status of the visitor by using (Tawakolna) application.
- keep an entry record for the center, which includes personal information of visitors.
- Provide sterilization points at the halls and corridors in the center.
- Provide adequate time to ensure proper sterilization of halls and laboratories after each use and between groups.
- Ensure quality ventilation in the halls and laboratories of the center
- Allocate a waiting area for the center’s visitors while ensuring the quality of its ventilation and sterilization periodically.
- Ensure the provision of cleaning and sterilization materials in the center's toilets (soaps, sterilizers, tissues), along with providing instructional panels on the correct methods of washing and sterilizing hands.
- The daily update and reporting of suspected, contact and infection cases in coordination with the University Medical Services Center.
Director of Simulation and Medical Training Centre
Dr. Ebaa Marwan Felemban