Director of Medical Services Center
Dr. Ahmed A. Bukhari, PhD, MHMS, MBBS.
Assistant Professor, Department of Family and Community Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Taif University
- PhD in Healthcare Ethics, Duquesne University, United States of America, May 2017.
- Masters in Health Management Systems, Duquesne University, United States of America, December 2008.
- Medical Bachelor, Bachelor of Surgery, Dow Medical College, Pakistan, 2003.
- Assistant Professor at Taif Medical School.
- Head of Medical Services at Al-Taif University.
Academic Interest: in
- Healthcare and biomedical ethics.
- Ethics of healthcare organizations.
- Medical education and healthcare law.
- Global Health and healthcare Issues.
- National and International polices concerning public health.
- Healthcare management.
- Patient safety and patient rights advocacy.