- Computer applications laboratories.
- Human Factors Laboratory.
- Work Study Laboratory.
- Statistics Laboratory (Computer).
- Simulation Laboratory (Computer).
- Operations Research Laboratory (Computer).
- Environmental engineering laboratory.
Classrooms are housed in private buildings in the university. Some classrooms contain from 30 to 60 seats, and others contain 120 seats.
All classrooms are with modern teaching facilities, Computer projector, Air conditioning.
There are also special rooms for engineering and drawing courses. This type of rooms is most suitable for traditional lectures, A/V Presentations and demonstrations.