- Providing distinguished educational programs in basic sciences.
- Satisfying the job market with qualified and skilled national graduates.
- Adopting the culture of quality assurance and continuous improvement in educational and scientific research processes.
- Encouraging graduate studies and scientific research to provide scientific solutions for community problems.
- Supporting the cooperation with similar faculties and research centers nationally and internationally.
- Providing sources of knowledge and modern technology to improve student's ability for leadership, innovation, and independent learning.
- Recruiting distinguished faculty members and researchers.