(Pharm D. Program Graduate attributes (GA
- Ethics: Preparing and dispensing medications legally, ethically and according to guidelines
- Problem-solving: Identifying and solving patient- specific drug-related problems
- Leadership: Demonstrating leadership and performing necessary pharmacy administrative duties
- Cooperation: Cooperation with pharmacists and other healthcare providers in providing high quality pharmaceutical services
- Research skills: Application of essential drug-related research skills in professional development
- IT Skills: Use of recent information technologies for lifelong learning, improving professional skills and serving the community
- Communicative Skills: Effectively communicate with patients and healthcare providers with complete respect of cultural diversity.