Clinical Skills Lab
- Definition of different methods of medical examination .
- 2- Definition of medical scientific background of clinical skills .
- 3- Training of students to become critical thinkers with understanding the importance of life-long learning.
- Preparing of student to be efficient in the hospital.
- Building of the clinical skills of medical students for medical general practice after graduation.
- A training programs according to the needs of each module
- A private staff members for clinical skills training
- A checklist for every skill to define steps of this skill .
- A reading material for every skill , it is a guide for students and tutors .
- A training models and other tools
- C.D for every skill is presented by expert matter .
- A fixed and suitable places for training
- Assessment program for students and tutors
- A time table for skills training sessions for every educational phase
- A local evaluation program for facilitators
- Students of every educational phase into fixed small groups with tutor for each group .
- Administrative skeleton of clinical skills center to facilitate the work and coordinate between different activities of clinical skills center