History of the College
The study started in the computer department in the first semester 20 / 1421 H as one of the departments within the Faculty of Science. Whereas, the Government of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques has directed the establishment of a College of Computer Science and Engineering in all parts of the Kingdom to create a generation of specialists in these fields. The College has three sections:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
The actual study began with the beginning of the first semester of the academic year 1426-1427 AH.
All students study five years in the specialization to obtain a bachelor's degree and two years to obtain a master's degree.