- Providing the highest quality in the qualitative education that meets the needs of the local market.
- Allowing workers in the administrative and executive fields to develop their professional skills, and provide them with all the requirements of the applied work and improve them continuously.
- Graduating cadres who are trained and qualified professionally and technically to work in the labor market for both the government and the private sector.
- Graduating qualified graduates in the available specializations through partnership programs with different community institutions.
- Improving and expand managerial and technical skills for students, and refine students' problem-solving and decision-making abilities to enable them to enter the labor market efficiently and effectively.