The College of Applied Studies was established in the name of Community College by the Royal Decree No. 1093 the 11/21/1428 H based on the recommendation of the Higher Education Council in its 46th meeting No. 20/46/1428 the 2/6/1428 H. The college was restructured under the name of College of Applied Studies by the Ministerial Decree No. 37775 the 3/24/1441 H and the Executive Decision of the University President No. 25265 the 1/4/1441 H.