Mission and Goals
Nursing Bachelor Program
The mission of the Bachelor degree in nursing department is to prepare competent nurses contributing in health services and scientific research for community development.
- To prepare the graduate nurse with professional advancement through expanding knowledge and skills in clinical decision-making utilizing nursing science and knowledge.
- To prepare the graduate nurse with a holistic understanding and competent professional nursing care for individuals, families and communities.
- To equip the graduate nurse with lifelong learning skills for professional development.
- To prepare the graduate to possess ethical and professional nursing roles, values and human dignity.
- To prepare the graduate nurse with the required leadership qualities to function as part of the healthcare team.
- To equip the graduate with the required basic research skills in order to utilize research findings in professional nursing practice.
Respect and appreciation
Application of professional ethics