- Prepare a number of leading health professionals with high intellectual, professional and research skills.
- Expand the applied medical sciences programs to meet the needs of society according to quality standards.
- Support and conduct scientific research that contributs to scientific and technical progress.
- Develop the skills of all faculty members academically and professionally.
- Provid an academic and administrative environment conducive to education, production and creativity.
- Hold effective partnerships with distinguished educational and research organizations both internally and externally.