1. Perform and practice planning and engineering design in one or more of the architectural design, urban planning and sustainable building technology;
2. Advance in professional practice, ethical awareness and societal implications;
3. Enhance their skills through enrolling in graduate studies, attending workshops or becoming a member in one of the professional societies;
4. It is to prepare graduated students with the ability to deal with Modern technology in the area of architecture such as energy efficiency in buildings and building information modelling;
5. To link students with professional institutions from one side, and with the market from another in order to elevate their efficiency.