- Achieving excellence and leadership in chemistry education.
- Creating an attractive academic and research environment for faculty members, researchers and distinguished students.
- Conducting distinguishable applied scientific research to provide the scientific community with the necessary research.
- Providing employers in the Kingdom with distinguished students having the knowledge and skills required in chemistry.
- Holding scientific conferences and symposia in order to disseminate knowledge and scientific culture in the field of chemistry and its applications.
- Providing solutions and ideas appropriate to the technical problems facing the public and private sectors in the field of chemistry.