Saudi Med Framework
To obtain academic programs in educational institutions to rely on international accreditation with a scientific status and high academic reputation and there are controls and criteria for the selection of international accreditation from the National Center for Academic Accreditation and Assessment.
Requirements for applying for international accreditation
When applying for accreditation from international accreditation Contacts, you are required to:
1. The educational institution has obtained the prior institutional accreditation of the Centre.
2. The programme has been registered with the National Qualifications Framework when it is adopted.
3. The International accreditation body should be an investigator of international accreditation controls.
4. Payment of application fees.
5. The educational institution provided to the programme obtains the approval of the center prior to contacting the International accreditation body.
6. Fill out the application form .